Managing Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform in Magento 2
In this article you will learn how to create and configure Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform . Please, check the following step-by-step guide.
- Go to the “Plumrocket” tab in the main menu.
- Navigate to the “Affiliate Programs” tab > select “Manage Affiliate Programs“.
- Press on the “Add New Affiliate” button.
- From the list of the affiliate programs select “Impact“.
- Press the “Continue” button.
Configuring Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform in Magento 2
After you created new Impact in Magento 2, you need to configure it. Please, follow the steps below.
- Specify the “Name” of your Affiliate Program.
- The “Status” option allows you to enable or disable the Affiliate Program.
- In the “Store View” section you may select the store view(s) where your Magento 2 Affiliate Program will be executed.
- In the “Tracking Domain” field, indicate the tracking domain provided by Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform.
- In the “Campaign ID” field, specify the unique campaign id provided by Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform.
- In the “Action Tracker ID” field, enter your action tracker id provided by Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform.
- “Pay-Per-Sale Program” lets you enable or disable the Pay Per Sale (PPS) Impact program on your website.
- “Pay-Per-Lead Program” allows you to enable or disable Pay Per Lead (CPL) Impact program on your website.
- In order to save your settings, click on the “Save” button.
Testing Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform in Magento 2
In order to test and check whether your Magento 2 Affiliate Program has been installed properly, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Create a test order at your Magento 2 frontend. Then proceed to Order Success Page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open the search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for Conversion Tag which contains yourtrackingdomain.
- Your Conversion Tag will appear.
If you locate the Conversion Tag – this means your Impact Affiliate Marketing Platform has been set up correctly. Now log into your account at www.impact.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.