Creating Affiliate Future Program in Magento 2
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure the Affiliate Future Network in the Magento 2 Affiliate Programs extension. Please, check the following step-by-step guide.
- Go to the “Plumrocket” tab in the main menu.
- Navigate to the “Affiliate Programs” tab > select “Manage Affiliate Programs“.
- Press on the “Add New Affiliate” button.
- From the list of the affiliate programs select “Affiliate Future“.
- Press the “Continue” button.
Configuring Affiliate Future Program in Magento 2
After you created new Affiliate Future in Magento 2, you need to configure it. Please, follow the steps below.
- Specify the “Name” of your Affiliate Program.
- The “Status” option allows you to enable or disable the Affiliate Program.
- In the “Store View” section you may select the store view(s) where your Magento 2 Affiliate Program will be executed.
- In the “Affiliate Future Merchant ID” field specify the ID of the campaign provided by Affiliate Future Marketing Network.
- “Pay-Per-Sale Program” allows you to enable or disable Pay Per Sale (PPS) or Cost Per Sale (CPS) Affiliate Future program on your website.
- “Pay-Per-Lead Program” allows you to enable or disable the Pay-Per-Lead Program or Cost Per Lead Program depending on the type of the Program you will use.
- In order to save your settings, press the “Save” button.
Testing Affiliate Future Tracking Code in Magento 2
In order to test and check whether your Magento 2 Affiliate Program has been installed properly, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Create a test order at your Magento 2 frontend. Then proceed to Order Success Page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open the search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for Image Tag which contains “scripts.affiliatefuture.com“.
- Your Image Tag will appear.
Once you locate the Image Tag – this means your Affiliate Future Network has been set up correctly. Now log into your account at www.affiliatefuture.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.