Managing Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure the Shopzilla Affiliate Program in the Magento Affiliate Programs plugin. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “Shopzilla”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
Once you created Shopzilla, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Shopzilla.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Shopzilla.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Shopzilla will be executed.
- Merchant ID: allows to indicate your numeric merchant ID. This information must be provided by Shopzilla.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Shopzilla is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend. Then proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the Conversion Pixel which starts with Performance Tracking Data .