Managing Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
In this article you will learn how to create and configure Shopzilla Affiliate Program . Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “Shopzilla”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
Once you created Shopzilla, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Shopzilla.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Shopzilla.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Shopzilla will be executed.
- Merchant ID: allows to indicate your numeric merchant ID. This information must be provided by Shopzilla.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Shopzilla is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing Shopzilla Price Comparison Service in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend. Then proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the Conversion Pixel which starts with Performance Tracking Data .