Managing Affiliate Future Network in Magento
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure Affiliate Future Network in the Magento Affiliate Programs plugin. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “Affiliate Future”.
- Press the “Continue” button.
Configuring Affiliate Future Network in Magento
Once you created the Affiliate Future Network, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed.
- Merchant ID : allows you to indicate the Merchant ID of your Affiliate Network. This information must be provided by Affiliate Future Network.
- “Pay-Per-Sale Program” allows you to enable or disable Pay Per Sale (PPS) or Cost Per Sale (CPS) Affiliate Future program on your website.
- “Pay-Per-Lead Program” allows you to enable or disable the Pay-Per-Lead Program or Cost Per Lead Program depending on the type of the Program you will use.
- Click the “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing Affiliate Future Network in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend and proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the part of the code scripts.affiliatefuture.com.
- The part of the code will appear.
Once you locate the above-mentioned code – this means that your Affiliate Future Network has been set up correctly. Now login at www.affiliatefuture.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.