Managing LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network in Magento
In this article you will learn how to create and configure LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network . Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “LinkConnector”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network Platform in Magento
Once you created the LinkConnector in Magento, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed
- Click on “Affiliate Script” tab.
- Merchant ID: allows you to indicate the static numeric merchant ID constant. This information must be provided by LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network.
- Press “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento frontend. Then proceed to Order Success Page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for Conversion Tag which contains www.linkconnector.com.
- Your Conversion Tag will appear.
Once you locate the Image Tag – this means your LinkConnector Affiliate Marketing Network has been set up correctly. Now login at www.linkconnector.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.