Managing eBay Commerce in Magento
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure eBay Commerce Network Affiliate Program in the Magento Affiliate Programs plugin. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs” Magento Affiliate Extension.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “eBay Commerce Network”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring eBay Commerce Network in Magento
Once you created the eBay Commerce Network Affiliate Program, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to set the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed.
- Merchant ID: allows you to indicate the “Merchant ID” of your Affiliate Network. This information must be provided by eBay Commerce Affiliate Network.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing eBay Commerce in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend and proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the Conversion Tag (Pixel) which contains roi.
- Your Conversion Tag (Pixel) will appear.
Once you locate the Conversion Tag (Pixel) – this means that your eBay Commerce Affiliate Program has been set up correctly. Now log into your account at ebaycommercenetwork.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.