Managing AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure the AvantLink Affiliate Program in the Magento Affiliate Programs plugin. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “AvantLink”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
Once you created the AvantLink Affiliate Program, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed.
- Site ID: allows you indicate Site ID of your affiliate network. This information must be provided to you by AvantLink Affiliate Network.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend and proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the part of the code var avm = document.createElement(‘script’).
- The part of the code will appear.
Once you locate the above mentioned code – this means that your AvantLink Affiliate Program has been set up correctly. Now login at avantlink.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.