Managing Affiliate Window Marketing Network in Magento
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure Affiliate Window Marketing Network in the Magento Affiliate Programs module. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “Affiliate Window”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring Affiliate Window Marketing Network in Magento
Once you created the Affiliate Window marketing network in Magento, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed.
- Click on “Affiliate Script” tab.
- Advertiser ID: allows you to indicate the Advertiser ID of your Affiliate Network. This information must be provided by Affiliate Window Marketing Network.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing Affiliate Window Marketing Network in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend. Then proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12″ key on your keybord”) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the Conversion Tag(Pixel) which contains “awin1.com”.
- Your Conversion Tag(Pixel) will appear.
Once you locate the Conversion Tag(Pixel) – this means your Affiliate Window Marketing Network has been set up correctly. Now login at affiliatewindow.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.