Once you have purchased and set up your Plumrocket Magento Extension - normally it will not require setting up the serial key, since it will be automatically pasted into the relevant field under the configuration section of the Extension. If so - you will see a green tick next to the serial key. However, if not - you will need to find your serial key and paste it manually. More information on serial key setup can be found in the Magento License Installation article.
See other FAQ for Installation, Updates, Upgrades
- How can I install Plumrocket Magento extension
- How can I upgrade my extension from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- What is an "Updates & Support Period"
- Where can I find my serial key
- How can I add more domains and subdomains to my serial key or license
- How can I download updates to your extensions. Are they free