Here you will learn how to request FedEx API credentials. In order to acquire them, first, you need to register with FedEx and then follow the steps below.
Acquiring FedEx API Credentials
Obtaining a set of testing credentials is easy. Please follow these steps to learn how to get FedEx API credentials for development, testing, and production purposes.
Enter the FedEx Developer Resource Center.
- Click the Menu -> My Projects section on the left.
- Click Create a Project button.
- Enter your Project Name.
- Scroll down and tick the Track API block.
- Click Next.
- Tick the checkboxes to accept the terms.
- Click I Accept.
- Select your Country/Territory.
- Click Create.
- This is your API Key necessary for FedEx shipping tracking.
- This is your Secret Key necessary for FedEx shipping tracking.
Please paste these API credentials in your Magneto 2 Magento Order Status & Shipping Tracking extension configuration -> FedEx Configuration section.
Here are the test tracking numbers you may use in your Sandbox mode.
122816215025810 = Delivered
020207021381215 = Picked Up
403934084723025 = Arrived at FedEx location
920241085725456 = At local FedEx facility