In this article, you will learn how to create and manage cross-sell products in Magento 2.
Configuring Cross-sells in Magento 2
- Go to the Products tab in the main menu in your Magento 2 backend.
- Select Catalog tab from the menu.
- Select the required product and press the Edit button.
- Once on the product edit page – scroll down and select Related Products, Up-Sells, and Cross-sells tab.
- Choose Add Cross-Sell Products option.
- Select the cross-sell product(s) for this product.
- Press the Add Selected Products button to save your settings.
- Save your product settings by pressing Save button on the Product Edit page.
After you saved your settings – the cross-sell product(s) will be assigned to the required product. Please repeat these steps for other products, if needed.