In this article, you will learn how to create and configure cross-sell products in Magento.
Managing Cross-sells in Magento
- Login to your Magento admin panel.
- Select Catalog tab from the menu.
- Click on Manage Products tab.
- Select the needed product you want to create or configure cross-sells for.
- Once on the product edit page – please select Cross-sells tab.
- From the dropdown please select the Any option.
- Press the Search button. After pressing this button – the list of all products will appear.
- Select cross-sell product(s) for the needed product.
- Refine your search by using Attrib. Set Name option, in order to select the needed cross-sells from specific groups of products.
- Make sure that the product is visible, for example in Catalog, Search.
- Press the Save button to save your settings.
After you saved your settings – the cross-sell product(s) will be associated with the needed product. Please repeat these steps for other products if needed.