In this article, you’ll find out how to enable Caching in Magento. It’s required in cases of Plumrocket Magento Extention Installation. Please, follow the steps below.
1. In your Magento admin panel, go to System > Cache Management
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel.
- Navigate to the System menu.
- Select Cache Management section.
2. Enable all the cache types that are disabled
- Select all Cache Types that are disabled.
- Navigate to the Actions drop down and select the Enable option.
3. A success message will appear
- If you see the success message, it means that Magento Cache has been enabled properly.