Now there are certain limitations as to who can send AMP Emails on a regular basis in production mode. These restrictions are set by Email Service Providers (ESP), such as Gmail.com, Mail.ru and others. Below are the main restrictions you should consider before registering with each ESP:
- Your domain must have a consistent history of sending at least a couple of hundred emails a day to Gmail for a few weeks.
- A low rate of spam complaints from users.
- Your SPF/DKIM/DMARC/From:/Return-Path: headers are configured correctly.
- Learn about other Gmail requirements.
- SPF, DKIM, DMARC are set for the domain. You've been sending emails with a valid DKIM for no less than 3 months.
- Your domain must have a consistent history of sending no less than 5 000 emails per month (at least for 3 months).
- The domain should be registered with Postmaster Mail.ru.