In order to enable/disable the Magento Cart Reservation Extension, follow the steps described below:
- Select “Plumrocket”.
- Select “Cart Reservation”.
- Select “Plumrocket Cart Reservation” in the left menu.
- Move to the tab “General”.
- Option “Enable Plumrocket Cart Reservation”: Set “Yes” to enable the Module or “No” to disable it.
- Press the button “Save Config” to save the settings.
Make sure to backup all your Magento files and folders before you proceed with uninstalling extension.
Quick Extension Deactivation
In order to quickly deactivate the module, you will have to rename this module’s config file
by changing its extension from “.xml” into something like “.xml_”
After you rename the file be sure to clear Magento cache.
Removing Magento Extension Manually
If you want to delete all the files and folders including all the extension-related data stored in Magento database, you will have to delete all the files from the list below (note, CODE_POOL can be either community or local folder):
/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/cartreservation.xml /app/design/frontend/default/default/layout/cartreservation.xml /app/design/frontend/default/default/template/cartreservation/ /app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/cartreservation.xml /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/cartreservation/ /app/locale/en_US/Plumrocket_Cartreservation.csv /app/locale/en_US/template/email/cartreservation_expiration_email.html /app/code/local/Plumrocket/Cartreservation/ /app/code/community/Plumrocket/Cartreservation/ /app/etc/modules/Plumrocket_Cartreservation.xml /skin/frontend/default/default/css/cartreservation.css /skin/frontend/default/default/js/plumrocket/cartreservation/ /skin/frontend/base/default/css/cartreservation.css /skin/frontend/base/default/js/plumrocket/cartreservation/ /skin/frontend/base/default/images/plumrocket/cartreservation/ /app/code/community/Plumrocket/Reservationaftercheckout/ /app/etc/modules/Plumrocket_Reservationaftercheckout.xml
Below you will find the SQL command designed to delete both tables and attributes from the database:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cartreservation_item`; DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cartreservation_log`; DELETE FROM core_config_data WHERE `path` LIKE 'cartreservation/%'; DELETE FROM core_resource WHERE `code` = 'cartreservation_setup'; DELETE FROM core_config_data WHERE `path` LIKE 'reservation_after_order/%'; DELETE FROM core_resource WHERE `code` = 'reservationaftercheckout_setup'; DELETE FROM `eav_attribute` WHERE `attribute_code` = 'cr_enable'; DELETE FROM `eav_attribute` WHERE `attribute_code` = 'reserved_after_order';
Automated Extension Removal
In order to remove a module by means of a script follow the steps described below.
1. Download the remove_module_cart_reservation.zip archive and unzip it.
2. Upload it to the root directory of the site as shown below:
- This is your client side. You will see your module removal script file.
- This is your root directory on server side. This is where the file should be uploaded.
- All the files must be uploaded to the server. Select the file and press the right mouse button
- Select the “Upload” option in order to upload the file to the server.
3. You should enter the script path in your browser’s address bar and follow this address. The path format is
where “yourdomain” is the name of your domain.
The screenshot below displays the page that will appear after you successfully delete a module:
- Enter the path to execute module removal in you browser’s address bar.
- Successful message page.