In this article, you will learn how to refresh and flush Magento 2 Cache in a few steps. Please check the steps below.
- Go to the System tab in the main menu.
- Navigate to the Tools section.
- Press the Cache Managnment button.
- Go to the drop down menu in the grid.
- Choose the Select all option and all the fields will be checked accordingly.
- Go to the drop-down menu above the grid and select the Refresh option.
- Press the Submit button to confirm your changes.
- In this field you can see the number of cache type(s) refreshed.
- To make sure the cache has been fully cleared, it is also recommended to flush cache storage by pressing Flush Magento Cache button.