Mailjet Integration with Magento Newsletter Popup
In this section, you will learn how to get your Mailjet API Key. Please, follow the instruction below.
- Log in to your Mailjet account at app.mailjet.com.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click on the user menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on Master API Key & Sub API key management.
- This is your Main Account API Key. Copy it to the clipboard as this key will be required in the Magento admin panel > Newsletter Popup configuration > Mailjet Integration.
- Copy your Secret Key that will be required in the Magento admin panel > Newsletter Popup configuration > Mailjet Integration.
- You can use the given API key or click on the Add another key button if you want to generate another API key. You will be required to enter a name for your new key and confirm its creation in the validation email.
How to Configure Mailjet API in Magento 2 Newsletter Popup
In this section of the article, you will configure Mailjet API integration in your Magento 2 Newsletter Popup extension with step-by-step instructions.
In the main Magento menu, go to the Plumrocket tab > Newsletter Popup > Configuration. Then, scroll down to the Integrations > select Mailjet.
- “Enable“: in this field, you can enable or disable the Mailjet integration with your Magento store. Set to “Yes” in order to complete further configurations.
- “API Key“: paste the API Key you have received in the Mailjet account.
- “Secret API Key“: paste the Secret Key from your Mailjet account.
- Click on the Test Connection button to test the connection with Mailjet API. The green confirmation checkmark will be displayed if the connection is successful.
- “Contact List(s)“: in this field, you can enable lists in each new popup individually.
- “Fields Mapping“: this field lets you set up a relation between your Newsletter Popup Fields and Mailjet List Fields. This will allow you to save your newsletter subscribers’ additional data (including Coupon Codes) directly to your Mailjet account.
- Press the Save Config button to save your configurations.