How to Create ConvertKit API for Magento 2
In this article, you will learn how to create your ConvertKit API Key and set up ConvertKit integration in the Magento 2 Newsletter Popup module. Please, use the following step-by-step guide.
- Login to your account at convertkit.com.
- Click on the Profile Icon in the upper left corner of the website.
- Go to General.
- “API Key“: this is your API Key needed in the Magento ConvertKit configurations.
- “API Secret“: click on the Show button to reveal your API Secret, which is needed in the Magento ConvertKit configurations.
Configuring ConvertKit API in Magento 2 Newsletter Popup Extension
In this section of the article, you will learn how to configure ConvertKit API integration in your Magento 2 Newsletter Popup extension. Please, check the following step-by-step guide.
In the main Magento menu, go to the Plumrocket tab > Newsletter Popup > Configuration. Then, scroll down to the Integrations > select ConvertKit.
- “Sequences“: this field allows you to enable sequences in each newsletter popup individually.
- “Fields Mapping“: this field allows you to set up a relation between your Newsletter Popup Fields and ConvertKit List Fields. This will allow you to save your newsletter subscribers’ additional data (including Coupon Codes) directly to your ConvertKit account.