Digital Marketing Manager
We are PLUMROCKET INC, a full-service eCommerce agency established in 2008. We specialize in building online stores and Magento Extensions based on the Magento eCommerce Platform. Our products are used by 55,000+ online stores in 152 countries around the globe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing programs, branding, and corporate communications. In this role, you will work directly with executive management to design, implement, and facilitate marketing plans, conduct market research, and product marketing.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Confident use of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, WebTrends and other web tools
- Understanding of marketing attribution, tracking, and pixel implementation
- Experience with email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- A passion for marketing
- Deep understanding of the general principles of user acquisition
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Competitor analysis and market research for feature development
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Manage website conversions and increase leads through all digital channels including SEO, Email and others
- Stay informed of digital advertising best practices
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, communicate performance of the programs, and recommend improvements
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested parties are encouraged to send an email detailing why you think you could be a great fit, along with your resume to email@example.com.