In this article, you will learn how to create rules for coupon codes at your eCommerce store. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1. In the Magento admin panel, go to Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules
Step 2. Click “Add New Rule”
Step 3. Provide rule information
- Indicate the Rule Name.
- Activate the rule.
- Select the website(s) where the rule will be applied.
- Select the Coupon for the rule (if any).
Step 4. Set up rule conditions
- Setup the condition(s) for the rule (Leave blank for all items).
Step 5. Configure pricing structure rules
- Select the discount type for which the rule will be applied.
- Indicate the Discount Amount.
- Set up the conditions for the rule which will be applied only to cart items (Leave blank for all items).
Step 6. Specify the Default and Store View Specific labels
- Indicate the Default Rule Label for All Store Views.
- Indicate Labels for your specific Store Views.
- Once you finish creating the rule – press Save button.