Configuring Magento 2 Facebook Like Discount Extension
Follow these steps, in order to learn how to configure Magento 2 Facebook Like Discount Extension.
- Go to the “Plumrocket” tab in the main menu > select “Facebook Discount“.
- In the “Configuration” section you will be able to enable or disable this extension using the “Enable Extension” option.
- Enter the serial key into the “Serial Key” field provided to you after the purchase of the Facebook Discount extension.
- In the “App ID” field specify the Facebook application ID you get after creating the Facebook application. Please, check the How to Add Magento Facebook Login to Your Website to learn how to create and set up Facebook application correctly.
- In the “Page URL” field you may specify the URL of any website (your store, or facebook fan page, etc) the user will “Like” after clicking Facebook Like button on your store frontend.
- In the “Discount Type” section select the needed discount type: “Fixed amount discount for whole cart” or “Percent of product price discount”.
- In the “Fixed Discount Amount” field please specify the discount amount your customer gets after clicking the Like button. Note: If you have a multi-currency store, you need to set the discount in your 2 Magento base currency in the backend. The discount will be calculated according to your particular currency, based on the Magento 2 Currency Rates (Admin Panel > System > Manage Currency > Rates).
- Indicate the text of message for your customer that will be displayed after the customer likes your page in the “Thank You Message” field.
- Press the “Save Config” button to save your changes.
Was this article helpful?