In order to enable/disable this Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension, you can use the extension settings. Below you will learn how to access the Accelerated Mobile Pages settings page in Magento backend.
- Select “Plumrocket”.
- Select “Accelerated Mobile Pages” Magento Extension.
- Option “Enable Extension”: Set “No” to disable the Magento Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Press the button “Save Config” to save the settings.
Make sure to backup all your Magento files and folders before you proceed with uninstalling extension.
Quick Module Deactivation
In order to quickly deactivate Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension, you will have to rename this module’s config file
by changing its extension from “.xml” into something like “.xml_”
After you rename the file be sure to clear Magento cache.
Removing Magento Extension Manually
If you want to delete all the files and folders including all the extension-related data stored in Magento database, you will have to delete all the files from the list below: (note, CODE_POOL can be either community or local folder):
/app/code/community/Plumrocket/Amp /app/etc/modules/Plumrocket_Amp.xml /app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/pramp.xml /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/pramp /skin/frontend/base/default/images/plumrocket/pramp /skin/frontend/base/default/css/plumrocket/pramp /skin/frontend/base/default/js/plumrocket/pramp /skin/adminhtml/default/default/js/plumrocket/pramp
Below you will find the SQL command designed to delete all extension information from the database:
DELETE FROM cms_block WHERE `identifier` = 'footer_links_amp'; DELETE FROM cms_page WHERE `identifier` = 'amphomepage'; DELETE FROM core_config_data WHERE `path` LIKE 'pramp/%'; DELETE FROM core_resource WHERE `code` = 'pramp_setup';
Automated Extension Removal
In order to remove this Accelerated Mobile Pages module by means of a script follow the steps described below.
1. Download the remove_module_amp.zip archive and unzip it. 2. Upload it to the root directory of the site as shown below:
- This is your client side. You will see your module removal script file.
- This is your root directory on server side. This is where the file should be uploaded.
- All the files must be uploaded to the server. Select the file and press the right mouse button
- Select the “Upload” option in order to upload the file to the server.
3. You should enter the script path in your browser’s address bar and follow this address. The path format is:
where “yourdomain” is the name of your domain.
The screenshot below displays the page that will appear after you successfully delete a module:
- Enter the path to execute module removal in you browser’s address bar.
- Successful message page.