In order to enable/disable the Magento Print Order Confirmation As Guest Extension, you can use the extension settings. Below you will see how to access the extension settings page.
- Select “Plumrocket”.
- Select “Print Order Confirmation As Guest”.
- Select “Print Order Confirmation As Guest” in the left menu.
- Option “Enable Extension”: Set “Yes” to enable our Print Order Confirmation As Guest Module or “No” to disable it.
- Press the button “Save Config” to save the settings.
Make sure to backup all your Magento files and folders before you proceed with uninstalling extension.
Quick Module Deactivation
In order to quickly deactivate the module, you will have to rename this module’s config file
by changing its extension from “.xml” into something like “.xml_”
Removing Magento Extension Manually
If you want to delete all the files and folders including all the extension-related data stored in Magento database, you will have to delete all the files from the list below (note, CODE_POOL can be either community or local folder):
/app/code/community/Plumrocket/GuestPrintOrder /app/etc/modules/Plumrocket_GuestPrintOrder.xml /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/guestprintorder /app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/guestprintorder.xml
Automated Extension Removal
In order to remove a module by means of a script follow the steps described below.
1. Download the remove_module_print_order_confirmation_as_guest.zip archive and unzip it.
2. Upload it to the root directory of the site as shown below:
- This is your client side. You will see your module removal script file.
- This is your root directory on server side. This is where the file should be uploaded.
- All the files must be uploaded to the server. Select the file and press the right mouse button.
- Select the “Upload” option in order to upload the file to the server.
3.You should enter the script path in your browser’s address bar and follow this address. The path format is:
where “yourdomain” is the name of your domain.
The screenshot below displays the page that will appear after you successfully delete a module:
- Enter the path to execute module removal in you browser’s address bar.
- Successful message page.