Plumrocket offers a wide range of Magento 2 extensions compatible with Hyvä themes. This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to install the Hyvä Compatibility Extension, which is required to ensure seamless integration of Magneto 2 extension with Hyvä.
Before you can install Hyvä-compatible extensions on your Magento store, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Installed Plumrocket extension with an active license (should be updated to the latest version to support integration with Hyvä themes)
- Active Hyvä theme license
Once you have met all the requirements, you can proceed with the installation of the Hyvä compatibility module. Follow the steps below for guidance.
How to Install Hyvä Compatibility Module
Plumocket offers Hyvä compatibility completely free of charge. Please perform the steps below to download the module and make your extension Hyvä-compatible.
- Go to the Hyvä compatibility tracker and find the Plumrocket extension you need. Click to open.
- Scroll down to the “Hyvä Module Name” section and click the “Gitlab repo” link.
- This repository on GitLab contains the extension’s source code. To install the compatibility module for your chosen extension, please refer to the README.md file. Under the “Installation“ section, you will find instructions and commands for two installation methods : using packagist.com or gitlab. Please follow them to complete the installation.
When a Hyvä Compatibility Module Is Not Required
Magento 2 extensions that operate only in the backend does not require a Hyvä compatibility module. Please visit the Hyvä Compatibility Module Tracker page to check if the extensions you need require compatibility modules. In case they don’t, you will find the “Works out of the box” message displayed at the top of the page.
Keep in mind that the list of extensions in the Compatibility Module Tracker is not full. Please check out all Hyva-compatible extensions at the Plumrocket store. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance.