Usually, the composer repository credentials are required when installing or updating Plumrocket extensions via Composer. For example, after running the
composer require plumrocket/... command, you will be prompted to enter the username and password. However, this step may be skipped if your credentials were saved earlier.
Steps to Find Plumrocket Composer Repository Keys
- Go to your account at https://plumrocket.com.
- Select “My Account” in the header menu.
- Select the “My Downloads” tab.
- Сlick the “Install via Composer” link on any extension (a customer has a unique pair of keys for all extensions).
- The username and password are displayed in the popup.