Managing AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
In this article you will learn how to create and configure AvantLink Affiliate Program . Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- In your Magento Backend please go to “Plumrocket” in the main menu.
- From the list of extensions select “Affiliate Programs”.
- Click on “Manage Affiliate Programs”.
- Press on “Add New Affiliate Program”.
- Select “AvantLink”.
- Press “Continue” button.
Configuring AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
Once you created the AvantLink Affiliate Program, you will need to configure it. Please follow the step-by step instructions below.
- Name: allows you to indicate the name of your Affiliate Program.
- Status: allows to enable or disable your Affiliate Program.
- Store View: allows you to select the Storeview(s) where your Affiliate Program will be executed.
- Site ID: allows you indicate Site ID of your affiliate network. This information must be provided to you by AvantLink Affiliate Network.
- Click “Save” button to save your settings.
How to test if your Affiliate Program is installed properly? Please follow the instructions below.
Testing AvantLink Affiliate Program in Magento
- Create a test order at your Magento Frontend and proceed to Order Success page.
- Using your browser’s Developer Tool (“F12” key on your keyboard) open search bar (“Ctrl+F” keys on your keyboard) and look for the part of the code var avm = document.createElement(‘script’).
- The part of the code will appear.
Once you locate the above mentioned code – this means that your AvantLink Affiliate Program has been set up correctly. Now login at avantlink.com and verify that your transactions are being tracked correctly.