When we talk with our business clients the question we often hear is “How can my website be more profitable and popular?”
A business website must combine two types of content: static and dynamic. Static content will tell a visitor what your company offers and the benefits they will get using your website. For example – some support information, samples and testimonials. Dynamic and fresh content like different news on your website’s blog – will attract more visitors to your website (that is, it will increase the traffic) and establish a certain level of authority for your company. As a result, more users will make use of the services and goods you offer.
Sounds great, doesn’t it?
So how can you combine static and dynamic content on your website? What platform should you use to build your website?
Here we offer the WordPress website technology not only because it’s one of the most popular in the world, but because this content management system simply deserves to be one… and here is why:
- WordPress isn’t just blogging software anymore – it has grown from a blog into a powerful web engine. Nowadays, WordPress has all the necessary plugins that you will need to build a complete website.
- You can use pages as your static contents and ‘posts’ as dynamic blog entries.
- WordPress has great maintenance and security tools.
- WordPress deals with most SEO concerns for you by means of rendering valid HTML and using a correct hierarchy of headings.
- WordPress is an easily accessible publishing platform.
- Customization is not a problem if you work on WordPress – the system allows for various changes you need to meet all the requirements of your business. Besides, there are a lot of free WordPress templates in the Internet.
- The number of themes and plugins designed for WordPress is constantly growing – so, you have a huge choice to select from!
- Websites built on WordPress are not so expensive to run.
- It’s it a great opportunity for both big and small businesses to be “seen” in the age of growing e-commerce.
We hope that some of the tips suggested above will serve as a short WordPress Tutorial for you. Remember, that our company is always glad to help you make your business ideas come true. We also used the WordPress platform to develop our clients’ blogs, just like the blog you are reading now. So, you can see how we customized traditional WordPress templates in order to get a unique web page design.