Must-Attend New York Conferences in 2012: SEO, SEM, Web Design and Development
Now that 2011 is over it is high time to schedule your plans for the future. Here we present you a list of conferences in SEO, SEM, web design and development that are expected to expand the horizons of what you already know in the industry.
- Hurry up to register for the ‘Web Visions NYC’ workshops and sessions provided by leading web, mobile and strategy experts in New York until the 15th of January 2012.
- To learn the benefits of the latest viral marketing campaigns, and to understand how social networks can be used to recruit staff and volunteers visit the Social Media for Nonprofits Conferences in New York on January 30, 2012. You will also get to know how to optimize the impact of your campaigns as well as acquire essential skills of viral writing.
- From February 13 till February 15 you are invited to visit O’Reilly TOC – Tools of Change for Publishing Conference New York 2012. This is where you will experience both up-to-date design models and the advanced technical aspects of creating digital books, agile publishing, etc. Several sessions will be devoted to various aspects of sales and marketing.
- Usability Week 2012 New York (February 26-March 2 2012) will focus on a wide range of problems: web page design, usability of websites and mobile applications, information architecture and visual design.
- Inbound Marketing Summit is a must-attend conference for SEM experts in 2012. The event will take place on February 28-29. Come here for innovative marketing ideas!
- Attend SES New York ‘SES Conference & Expo’ on March 19-23, 2012 to study the tools of the trade for SEO, new trends in Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Marketing, the metrics for SEO and other news from the field of search engine strategies.
- If you feel the lack of ideas to create stunning web design and development projects, and if you feel like moving forward in IT industry, be sure to attend the 2012 99% Conference in New York in May 2012. The list of speakers itself is inspiring!
- If you want to know how to make the right information available to the right people when and where they need it, attend info360 Conference New York City 2012 (June 12-14, 2012) to learn how to make enterprise technology easier to buy, easier to deploy, and easier and more productive to use.
- One more SEM conference will take place on October 2-4, 2012. Visit The World’s Leading Search Engine Marketing Conference to get to know how to increase traffic to a web site, increase conversions and sales!
- Another conference to tell you more about conversions is scheduled for October 22-23. Conversion Conference will let you know how to get the most out of online campaigns.
Don’t miss your chance to discover what is trending now in IT industry!