Hot News: Introducing Magento 2 Advanced Reviews & Reminders Extension
News out of the box! Plumrocket heralds the thrilling news! Since our Magento development company always wants to keep up in the race with innovations, we always strive to introduce new Magento extensions and updates.
From now on, you can take advantage of Magento 2 Advanced Reviews & Reminders Extension to let customers advertise your products or services, as well as help you increase sales. The brand-new module can encourage clients to share positive feedback, build trust in your website, and enhance the conversion rate with the help of the following features:
- Magento 2 product page includes the advanced reviews form that automatically sends review reminders by email.
- The form includes several options like pros and cons, review summary, message block, reCaptcha validator, and product picture.
- The review list consists of share and report abuse buttons, a was this review helpful question, and so on.
- If a potential reviewer has purchased the product or service at the store, the “Verified Purchase” label can be used to notify the clients.
- In case you want to let customers submit and browse product reviews on a separate page, “Lightweight Review Page” can be applied.
- Admin may choose the specific consumer groups who can leave the feedback, as well as allow review writing for all users (including guests) or only registered clients.
- All 4 or 5-star reviews can be automatically approved. Admin can be notified via email when a new review is posted or only when 3 or less stars is received.
- Magento 2 Advanced Reviews & Reminders Module works great with Popup Login Extension for Magento 2 that provides users an opportunity to login and submit the reviews on the same page.
- The extensions such as Social Login Pro Plugin for Magento 2 & Twitter and Facebook Login Plugin for Magento 2 can be also integrated with Advanced Reviews & Reminders Plugin for Magento 2. It lets you display the clients’ photo next to each review with a link to the social media pages of the reviewer.
The above-mentioned features can help you prompt clients to submit feedback on the purchased products. So, add Magento 2 Advanced Reviews & Reminders to manage your online store easier, convince customers to talk favorably about your products or services, and sell more. Still hesitating? Check the extension in action right now by running a free demo!